Get information about directory objects. Directories are identified by sha1 checksums, compatible with Git directory identifiers. See
swh.model.identifiers.directory_identifier()in our data model module for details about how they are computed.
When given only a directory identifier, this endpoint returns information about the directory itself, returning its content (usually a list of directory entries). When given a directory identifier and a path, this endpoint returns information about the directory entry pointed by the relative path, starting path resolution from the given directory.
- sha1_git (string) – hexadecimal representation of the directory sha1_git identifier
- path (string) – optional parameter to get information about the directory entry pointed by that relative path
- Accept – the requested response content type,
Response Headers: Response JSON Array of Objects:
- checksums (object) – object holding the computed checksum values for a directory entry (only for file entries)
- dir_id (string) – sha1_git identifier of the requested directory
- length (number) – length of a directory entry in bytes (only for file entries) for getting information about the content MIME type
- name (string) – the directory entry name
- perms (number) – permissions for the directory entry
- target (string) – sha1_git identifier of the directory entry
- target_url (string) – link to
GET /api/1/directory/(sha1_git)/[(path)/]depending on the directory entry type
- type (string) – the type of the directory entry, can be either