- class swh.lister.nuget.lister.NugetListerState(last_listing_date: datetime | None = None)#
Store lister state for incremental mode operations
- class swh.lister.nuget.lister.NugetLister(scheduler: SchedulerInterface, url: str = 'https://api.nuget.org/v3/catalog0/index.json', instance: str = 'nuget', credentials: Dict[str, Dict[str, List[Dict[str, str]]]] | None = None, max_origins_per_page: int | None = None, max_pages: int | None = None, enable_origins: bool = True)#
List Nuget (Package manager for .NET) origins.
- INSTANCE = 'nuget'#
- API_INDEX_URL = 'https://api.nuget.org/v3/catalog0/index.json'#
- state_from_dict(d: Dict[str, Any]) NugetListerState #
Convert the state stored in the scheduler backend (as a dict), to the concrete StateType for this lister.
- state_to_dict(state: NugetListerState) Dict[str, Any] #
Convert the StateType for this lister to its serialization as dict for storage in the scheduler.
Values must be JSON-compatible as that’s what the backend database expects.
- get_pages() Iterator[List[Dict[str, str]]] #
Yield an iterator which returns ‘page’
It uses the following endpoint https://api.nuget.org/v3/catalog0/index.json to get a list of pages endpoint to iterate.
- get_origins_from_page(page: List[Dict[str, str]]) Iterator[ListedOrigin] #
Iterate on all pages and yield ListedOrigin instances. .NET packages are binary, dll, etc. We retrieve only packages for which we can find a vcs repository.
To check if a vcs repository exists, we need for each entry in a page to retrieve a .nuspec file, which is a package metadata xml file, and search for a repository value.
- finalize() None #
Custom hook to finalize the lister state before returning from the main loop.
This method must set
updatedif the lister has done some work.
If relevant, this method can use :meth`get_state_from_scheduler` to merge the current lister state with the one from the scheduler backend, reducing the risk of race conditions if we’re running concurrent listings.
This method is called in a finally block, which means it will also run when the lister fails.