Lists corrupt objects in the scrubber database, and lists candidate origins to recover them from.
- swh.scrubber.origin_locator.get_origins(graph: RemoteGraphClient, storage: StorageInterface, swhid: CoreSWHID) Iterable[str] [source]#
- class swh.scrubber.origin_locator.OriginLocator(db: ScrubberDb, graph: RemoteGraphClient, storage: StorageInterface, start_object: CoreSWHID, end_object: CoreSWHID)[source]#
Reads a chunk of corrupt objects in the swh-scrubber database, then writes to the same database a list of origins they might be recovered from.
- db: ScrubberDb#
Database to read from and write to.
- graph: RemoteGraphClient#
- storage: StorageInterface#
Used to resolve origin SHA1s to URLs.
- handle_corrupt_object(corrupt_object: CorruptObject, cur: cursor) None [source]#